Zebra DS2208 2D HandHeld Barcode Scanner
The LS2208 handheld scanner from Zebra offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point. From the retail point-of-sale to school book checkout, the LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning in a durable, lightweight form factor, delivering enhanced productivity and efficiency while reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently. And you’ll be up and running fast, because the LS2208 is easy to deploy and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation and intuitive, user-friendly design, which requires little or no training. Plus the ergonomic, balanced form factor reduces user fatigue to maximize user comfort
The LS2208 is engineered for continuous, heavy usage all day, every day and has been tested to withstand multiple 5 ft./1.5m drops to concrete. The patented single board construction eliminates a common point of failure the interconnection between multiple boards – and the patented frictionless liquid polymer scan element delivers integral shock protection to further ensure reliable operation. Scratch-resistant tempered glass helps preserve bar code scanning accuracy. Integrated multiple interfaces, universal cable compatibility and support for emerging symbologies provide the investment protection you need to help ensure that the scanner you buy today will work with the system you use tomorrow.
- Durable construction: single board construction; meets Zebra’s stringent 5 ft. drop tests; scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window
- High performance 1-D laser scanner
- Wide working range: contact to 17 in./43 cm on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Multiple interfaces available
- Plug-and-play; universal cable; intuitive scanning
- Ergonomic and lightweight design
- Hands-free Intellistand
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF)