Zebra GT-800 Barcode Printer
Providing enhanced performance and reliability at a competitive price, the GT800™ direct thermal/thermal transfer desktop printer offers a wide range of advanced features to meet a variety of low- to medium-volume printing applications. These include productivity- enhancing features such as a 300 meter ribbon that limits downtime by requiring less-frequent replacement; fast, 127 mm per second print speed; powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput; and a large memory for faster processing plus support for more graphics and longer labels.
Built with Zebra quality and durability and designed for versatility and easy integration, with a flexible choice of three connectivity interfaces and optional 10/100 Ethernet, as well as co-resident EPL2™ and powerful ZPL II® programming languages for compatibility with all Zebra printers. With support for media widths up to 114 mm, the GT800™ is ideal for many applications including those requiring wider media.
- 300 meter ribbon capacity
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Co-resident EPL2 and ZPL II programming languages
- Triple connectivity: Serial, USB and parallel
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal modes; printing of bar codes, text and graphics.
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media and ribbon loading
- Microsoft® Windows® drivers