TSC’s bestselling TTP-244 Plus barcode printer just got even better with the new TTP-244 Pro. The popular TTP-244 Plus thermal transfer desktop printer is known as the only inexpensive solution that offers a powerful processor, generous memory, internal scalable fonts and the world’s most popular barcode printer language emulations in one small package. The TTP-244 Pro is now 25% faster, printing at speeds up to 5 inches per second.
The TTP-244 Pro offers the largest media and ribbon capacities in its class. Unlike most printers, it can easily handle both a 300-meter ribbon and a full 8-inch OD roll of labels. With its fast 5 inch per second print speed, along with the largest memory capacity in its class, the TTP-244 Pro easily outperforms the competition.
With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TTP-244 Pro is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications – everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
The TTP-244 Pro supports PDF417 and MaxiCode two-dimensional barcodes used to print complex transportation formats – a feature that makes it ideal for automobile service shops, stock rooms, and walk-in shipping and mail centers.
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Internally Scalable True Type fonts
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware emulates Eltron® and Zebra® languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter ribbon supply on a 1″ core (coated side out)
- 4.3″ OD internal media supply, optional external media un-winder supporting 8.4″ OD label rolls on 3″ cores
- 5 inches per second print speed
- USB 2.0 & RS-232C interfaces
- Shipping and receiving
- Compliance labeling
- Asset tracking
- Inventory control
- Document management
- Shelf labeling and product marking
- Specimen labeling and patient tracking