The TE200 Series provides customers throughout the world with a competitive, durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
TE200 Series of 4” wide desktop-class thermal label printers were designed and built to deliver best in-class performance at a price other printers simply can’t match. The TE200’s modular thermal transfer print mechanism protected by an outer ABS shell is designed to withstand tough environments. These affordable, hardworking printers will print high quality labels all day long, producing thousands of clear, crisp barcode and identification labels per day.
- 152.4 mm (6”) per second print speed
- 300 meter (984”) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1”) core (coated outside)
- 72 to 110 meter (361”) ribbon supply on a 12.7 mm (0.5”) core (coated outside)
- 127 mm (5”) OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4”) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3”) core
- Print mechanism for kiosk applications
- 400 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 16 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Free Windows® drivers and label design software (available via download)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified