CK3 Series Mobile Computer
A broad range of data collection and communication features form the foundation for the Intermec CK3 mobile computer, enabling it to adapt to a variety of in-premise applications. The CK3 supports businesses in their pursuit to improve their operational performance metrics, simplify IT support and control operating costs.
The CK3 packs a breadth of capabilities into a slim case, allowing users to easily and comfortably adapt to ever-changing data capture and communications needs, both today and in the future.
With image capture, revolutionary imager-based scanning, optional RFID reader, speech and voice—all supported by 802.11a/b/g and Bluetooth® radio communication —enterprises can avoid the expense and complexity of deploying a series of single-purpose devices to meet a variety of data collection and communication needs.
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic Edition
- Microprocessor: Intel® XScale PXA270 / 520 MHz
- RAM: 128MB Flash ROM: 512MB H3 Disk on-chip FLASH
- Memory/Storage Extension: Micro SDIO card slot, user accessible
- Integrated Scanning Options: 1D linear imager 2D area imager 2D near-far, auto-focusing area imager
- Environmental Protection: IP54 compliant
- Drop Survival: 1.5 m (5ft.) to concrete per MILSTD 810G
- Display 3.5” (89 mm) QVGA (240 x 320 pixel) 64K color transflective TFT -LCD with LED backlight with touch panel