More Value, More Features, Higher Reliability
The TTP-2610MT Series of 6.6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer printers has been newly updated with high speed electronics that allow for faster print speeds combined with improved print quality. The TTP-2610MT Series is specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.
The TTP-2610MT standard features include a large color LCD touch display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial communications as well as a an SD FLASH memory card reader that allows users to inexpensively add up to 32 GB of additional storage memory for a wide variety of fonts and graphics.
TTP-2610MT is with 6.6” print width, 203dpi and 10” print speed per second, while TTP-368MT is with 6.6” print width, 300dpi and 8” print speed per second.
- High quality die cast aluminum design
- “Thermal Smart Control”™ print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
- 4.3” color LCD with 6-button menus and touch panel operation
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi models
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- 256 MB SDRAM, 512 MB Flash
- SD Flash card memory expands storage to 32 GB
- Powerful 32 bit 536 MHz RISC processor
- Auto TPH resolution switch detection
- Ribbon capacity monitor widget
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
- USB host for stand-alone or data entry at print site
- Compliance labeling for shipping and receiving
- Pallet labeling
- Inventory control labeling
- Drum labeling
- Warning labels
- Custom signage
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)