A new addition to the Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50 Series enterprise products, the EDA50K enterprise hybrid device is an Android™ device with broad suitability for a wide variety of applications. Featuring high-speed performance and smooth operation, it provides a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM. Its excellent network connectivity supports many popular wide area networks, with Wi-Fi connectivity supporting 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band. Designed for left- or right-handed operation, with a curved, ergonomic hand grip, it reduces fatigue when held for long periods of time, and provides a more comfortable user experience.
In addition, the ScanPal EDA50K device provides enough battery life to last an entire workshift or longer. For optimized field operation, it features a 10.2 cm (4 in) touchscreen with a numeric keypad, which greatly improves input efficiency. The built-in area imager enables 1D and 2D barcode recognition and provides superior reading ability on stained or faded barcodes. With proven durability in harsh application environments, the ScanPal EDA50K device ensures that your investment is well protected.
The ScanPal EDA50K device is ideal for highly mobile frontline workers in scan-intensive environments, such as parcel pickup and delivery, inventory management, field sales, work order automation and proof of service – providing improved efficiency and reduced TCO for enterprise customers.
- Rugged with IP 54 Environmental Sealing
- Display Size: 10.6 cm (4 in) WVGA 480 x 800 Transmissive with LED Backlight
- Operating System: Android 7.1 (GMS)
- Processor: Qualcomm 1.2 GHz quad-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 8 GB Flash
- Scan Engine: 1D/2D: HI2D
- Keyboard: 26-key numeric main keypad; side keys: volume up/down, right and left scan keys; soft keys: 3 touch keys (Back, Home, Menu)
- Camera: 5.0-megapixel color camera with autofocus and LED flash