Superior, Fast, Affordable Performance
The TA210 series thermal transfer desktop printer provides an economic solution to handle your most demanding label printing applications. TSC has been building economical desktop thermal transfer printers that feature rugged dual gear-driven motors and large 300 meter ribbon capacity for over 15 years. The new TA210 features a fast 5 inches per second print speed, a large 5” OD media cabinet and an industry best 300 meter ribbon capacity to deliver the best quality and lowest total cost of ownership for desktop label printing.
The TA210 series is inexpensive, but it looks and performs better than its more expensive competition. The TA210 series features two durable gear-driven motors that are capable of handling large capacity 300 meter ribbons and large rolls of media inside its sleek design. If the 5” interior label capacity is not enough, simply add an external media unwinder and the TA210 series can easily handle up to 8.4” OD rolls of labels designed for high cost industrial label printers.
The print mechanism and ribbon handler of the TA210 series is a modular design. The module may easily be removed from the printer for use in kiosk or print and apply applications.
The TA210 series offers a low initial price, uses the most cost effective supplies available, and is built to last. These virtually trouble free units feature a standard two-year warranty. Once you plug it in, you won’t have to worry about it.
The TA210 series can print a wide variety of labels ranging from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product identification labels and tags. Other applications include automobile service shops, walk-in shipping and mail centers, and inventory control for stock rooms.
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 127 mm (5”) inches per second print speed
- 300 meter (984’) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1”) core (coated side out)
- 127 mm (5”) OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4”) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3”) core
- Print mechanism for kiosk applications
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- USB 2.0
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Free bundled labeling software and Windows drivers
- All TSC printers feature an industry best 2 year limited warranty
Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Work in Progress
- Item Labels
- Instruction Labels
- Agency Labels
- Patient Identification
- Specimen Identification
- Shipping Labels
- Receiving Labels
- Price Tags
- Shelf Labels
- Jewelry Tags