Honeywell’s Voyager® 1250g single-line laser barcode scanner is simple to set up and provides aggressive reading of linear barcodes. The 1250g barcode scanner is capable of reading barcodes up to 23 inches away, reducing reach-related fatigue and improving employee comfort. For users that require hands-free scanning, an easy-to-assemble stand increases throughput by incorporating automatic in-stand detection. Features optimized laser scanning technology to read poorly printed or damaged barcodes.
- Extended Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 mil bar codes from as far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm)
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- CodeGate® Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with quick and easy stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; increases throughput with true object detection.
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices